Recycling Compost Facility
Materials that we are presently accepting:
· Yard Debris –
Description: Clean Green (grass clippings, leaves, branches, etc.)
· Clean Brush – Description: Brush or stumps without dirt
· Dirty Brush - Description: Brush or stumps with dirt. (fee is higher than clean brush)
· Dirt - Description: Dirt with rocks or clay. Absolutely no contaminated soil
· Asphalt – Description: Clean asphalt (no dirt, sticks, etc.)
· Concrete – Description: Clean concrete (no dirt, sticks, rebar, etc.)
· Concrete w/ Rebar - Description: Concrete with rebar (no dirt, sticks, etc.)
The yard debris recycling fee is $50.00 per ton, and there is a $10 minimum charge per load. We welcome your recyclables during normal business hours at our main site.
· Concrete / Asphalt
· Wood / Cardboard
· Land Clearing – Dirt, Stumps, Brush
· Food Residuals
· Yard Debris
· Agricultural Residuals
· Non-contaminated Soils
We DO NOT take:
· Metals (including appliances)
· Roofing materials
· Household garbage
· TV’s, computers, monitors
· Oils, solvents, paints
· Asbestos containing materials
· Treated wood
· Fluorescent tubes
· Car batteries
Residents of Camano Island, Stanwood and North Snohomish County can bring their clean yard and garden debris or small livestock manure and bedding to our compost facility for recycling. At arrival, please stop at the office (just inside the entrance) to initiate weigh in. We welcome your recyclables, but require that materials be separated prior to drop off.
Lots of Yard Debris to Recycle? Get a Drop Box!
Contact us today to reserve your Lenz Green Yard Debris Drop Box. We will deliver the Drop Box to you, and pick it up when you are done. Easy, simple, and efficient. Contact us today for a quote 360-629-2933.